- Win the lottery. This is one of the least work-intensive ways of making money, but you're much more likely to lose money
(from buying the ticket) than win a big prize. Be careful not to get
addicted to buying tickets — always expect to lose the money you spend
on lottery tickets. You could also try your hand at betting ar the race tracks.
Ads by Google
Investing Your Money NowIf you money is important you need to read our guide to investing.
- 2Become a moneylender. Now that there are large economic incentives and new technology, more people are becoming successful lenders. Loaning someone else money at a high rate of interest gets returns on what would otherwise just be sitting in their bank account.
- 3Host a successful website. Figure out a way to make money off your website. If you find a cheap or free way to host a website, then you can do this without spending a lot, thus increasing your income.
- 4Look for rare coins in your pocket change. Obtain very large quantities of coins at your local bank if necessary. Sell them on sites such as eBay (or your online store).
- Look around your house or on the streets for change. Even if they're not "rare," you'd be surprised with how much money you can save just by picking up loose coins on the street!
- 5Start playing poker professionally. Poker requires a lot of skill, as well as luck, but if you master it, you can make a relatively large sum of money.
- 6Earn interest. Instead of letting your savings languish in a low-interest account, put it into a money-market or certificate of deposit (CD) account. You'll be able to collect interest and do no work at all. Ask a professional at your local bank for help doing this.
- 7Learn about online stock trading. Online stock trading is not risk-free — it's possible that you'll lose money — but if you're smart about what and how you trade, you can make a lot of money without actually going to work every day.
- 8Flip real estate. House flipping refers to the process of buying cheap, run-down property, increasing its value (either by adding improvements or simply waiting for the market to perk up), and then re-selling it for a profit. If you're smart, you can make $50,000 per flip in a very short amount of time.
- 9Invest. You have a number of options here, depending on the amount of money you have an the amount of trust you have in a given investment option. All of them, however, have the potential to augment your money supply, whether you start with $20 or $20,000.
- 10Rent out a room in your house. This may put your home and family members at risk, but if you trust the renter then it's a great way to make money while offering someone a place to live.
Ads by Google